How do you create factory-ready garment tech packs?
This might be for you if...
- You've got a great idea for a product, but don't know how to convey your ideas to a factory. 💡
- Your factory is asking for "tech packs." You don't know what they are, just that you’re supposed to have them. 🤷♀️
- You're starting a fashion brand, but you're tight on cash, so you want a do-it-yourself route to get samples in work until you can afford to hire a designer. ✍️
- You're a fashion designer that wants to sell tech pack services, but you want to ensure your tech packs are crystal clear. 💎
Check out what's inside Tech Pack Toolkit:
Tech Pack Toolkit
Learn how to create the ultimate blueprint so your factory can make your product with total confidence!
We'll teach you:
- Why tech packs are crucial for creating physical products
- How to create a detailed garment tech pack with all the vital information so your factory can build accurate samples with less runaround
- How to reach out and communicate with your factory for a seamless sampling and production process
WHAT'S INSIDE OUR TECH PACK COURSE:
WHAT ARE TECH PACKS
Tech packs are a critical part of creating physical products and should be one of the first steps you take.
WHY YOU NEED A TECH PACK
Learn why tech packs are essential to creating your own products and ensuring a successful production run.
BEFORE YOU START A TECH PACK
Begin your tech pack creation process with ease. Learn the key tasks you need to finish before starting your tech packs to set yourself up for success.
HOW TO CREATE TECH PACKS
How to create tech packs, including the best programs to use, as well as tips & tricks for getting yourself to the finish line!
MUST-HAVE PAGES + SECTIONS
Ensure your factory gets it from day one! In this section, we cover all the critical info and pages that make up a garment tech pack to create accurate samples.
SENDING YOUR TECH PACKS
Everything you need to know before you send your tech packs out; questions to ask potential partners and even email templates.
RECEIVE ALL THESE EXTRAS + BONUSES!
Take your tech pack knowledge to the next level.
What You'll Get:
- A complete 68-page PDF e-book that includes all the modules + lessons.
- Glossary of terms to help you become fluent in all the tech pack terminology and acronyms.
- Frequently Asked Questions section to ensure all your burning questions about tech packs are answered.
- A list of important questions to ask potential factories.
- Templates + Guides: Excel Tech Pack Template, Tech Pack Creation Instructions, Points of Measure Library, Basic Grade Rules Cheat Sheet, Websites for Inspo + Support Detail Imagery, and Factory Outreach Email Templates.
- A video of Kristen walking you through and reviewing an actual tech pack.
This time next month, you could be holding a sample of your dream product!
Is Tech Pack Toolkit Right for You?
Have you heard the term "tech pack" thrown around without fully understanding what it is?
Have you been sending inspiration photos, napkin sketches, and samples to factories, hoping for the best? Only for the factory to come back with endless questions, issues, and concerns?
Have you wasted weeks and months on multiple rounds of wrong samples because your tech packs weren't detailed enough?
If this sounds familiar, then Tech Pack Toolkit is definitely for you! In this course, we'll teach you exactly what a garment tech pack is, why it's essential, and the crucial information you need to include in yours to receive EXACTLY what you want.
Our tech pack solution is organized from start to finish; it’s clear and easy to get your tech pack done correctly the FIRST time.
"There is so much VALUE in the Tech Pack Toolkit. I’ve spent dozens of hours scouring the internet to piece together the information she presents here, curated with accuracy and efficiency. This course pays for itself in the amount of time alone that it saves. It includes a wealth of information collected in one place by an expert. Kristen not only clearly explains the nuts and bolts of a tech pack but, more importantly, why it is a necessity to get your product developed efficiently. If you want to save yourself time and feel confident about the process of making a tech pack, I HIGHLY recommend this course."
TRUDY GARDNER, FREELANCE LINGERIE DESIGNER
Kristen has worked for some of the biggest names in the fashion industry including Victoria's Secret, Lane Bryant, Adore Me, Knickey, and Sheertex. Over the past 13 years, she's been a part of hundreds of collection launches for dozens of brands!
Using her expert-led course, you'll be able to create thorough tech packs that guide your factory through the production process with ease. Use this toolkit to ensure that you receive your dream product without wasting time, money, and energy on endless rounds of sampling.
Purchase and start learning from Tech Pack Toolkit today and build the products of your dreams with confidence!
"As someone who has been creating tech packs for 15 years, I found the Tech Pack Toolkit to be an amazing step-by-step course that will help any apparel designer feel more confident in their TPs and communication. The Toolkit includes comprehensive details on not just how to make a TP, but why each section is necessary. The ‘why’ really highlights common problems that come up when trying to communicate a 3D idea in 2D form, especially with a factory that may be overseas. The glossary of key terms ensures that you understand the industry vocabulary and can confidently discuss the product development process.
There are so many micro-decisions that go into making a product, and the TP Toolkit helps you to think about each detail in a methodical way. Great for freelancers looking to upskill their TP game, or solopreneurs/startups who want to handle as much as possible themselves. "
MICHELLE DIAMOND, SWEATER DESIGNER + KNITWEAR DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
Frequently Asked Questions
What our most successful students asked before joining Tech Pack Toolkit: